|REGISTERED MIDWIVES - RELOCATE TO AUSTRALIA
|Health - Acute & Non-Acute
|Award and benefits
|25 Jan 2023
|24 Feb 2023
Wallace Street Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Midwives. We work with hospitals throughout Australia to ensure we offer you the best Midwifery nursing opportunities.
We are seeking Registered Midwives with experience in Ireland or the United Kingdom, to work in various areas including delivery, ante-natal, post-natal and special care nursery.
- AHPRA Registration or AHPRA Letter of Eligibility
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ recent experience
- Compliance with Vaccinations, including Covid 19 Vaccination
- Highly developed clinical skills
- Experience in delivery suite.
- Post graduate qualifications or working towards
Additional Professional Opportunities Available for AHPRA Registered Midwives with Clinical Experience in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or the US, include:
- Associate Nursing Unit Manager roles
- Clinical Specialist Midwifery roles
- Post-Natal Nurse roles for AHPRA Registered Nurses with 3-4 years’ experience in this area
- Career opportunities for Education and Project roles
- Our team will work with you to help you every step of the way, for your new adventure and career in Australia
- Our clients may provide you with Sponsorship or Permanent Residency opportunities, depending on level of experience
- Our clients may provide you with relocation assistance and support
- Our clients provide a thorough orientation and an ongoing education support program
- Our clients provide Career progression opportunities
For a private and confidential conversation with Zoë or Danielle (www.wallacest.com/consultants ) regarding opportunities in Australia with Wallace Street Recruitment, please submit your CV and contact details online or via our website www.wallacest.com